This position will entail working with our retail transaction team with a primary focus on research, administrative duties, and retail leasing—although tenant representation and principal-oriented duties may overlap. The speed of your career progression will be a function of individual performance and achievement.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Smart. Honest. Nice. Passionate. The goals of the team are to dominate markets, have fun and make money.
More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Highly Organized
- Results Driven
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Team Oriented
- Can-do Attitude
- Real Estate Experience a plus (retail experience a major plus)
- Work with Managing Director and Senior Associate on all Retail Business Unit activities.
- Assume the bulk of the day-to-day organizational and administrative duties for Stream Atlanta’s retail leasing platform, including reporting, proposal and pitch content/drafting, database management, property tours, marketing campaigns, management of the transaction process, client management and cold calling/outbound marketing.
- Become knowledgeable and experienced in, and contribute to, all aspects of Stream’s business including Services, Acquisitions and Development.
- Grow and develop networks, databases and relationships within owner, tenant and brokerage communities
- Work with Retail Team on growth initiatives and strategic planning