Responsible for the planning implementation, coordination and supervision of all mechanical operations, maintenance, communications, energy management and manpower development programs for assigned properties.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 5+ years related work experience depending on size of property
- Operating Engineers license (SMA) or equivalent
- Must be certified as a Universal Technician for CFC’s or within 90 days of employment
- Supervise maintenance staff including hiring, training, personnel development, etc.
- Manage operational accounts for building as required and assist in development of operating and capital budgets
- Assist in maintenance/engineering issues as required
- Recommend/implement improvements for the preventive maintenance program on an on-going basis
- Develop/maintain effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals and enforce compliance
- Coordinate maintenance efforts with outside contractors, tenant finish personnel and engineers
- Oversee all building systems including fire/life safety, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues; must remain current with latest HVAC technology trends
- Communicate and coordinate effectively among various stakeholders in building operations (e.g. property management, owners’ association members, tenants and operations staff/vendors) taking into consideration different operating schedules and maintenance responsibilities which may exist between ownership entities
- May assist in solicitation and acquisition of new management contracts
- Develop/maintain as built drawings
- Respond quickly to emergency situations (i.e. fire, evacuation, equipment failure etc.) and customer concerns
- Implement and administer inventory control programs/purchase parts and supplies
- Develop specifications and assist in solicitation and administration of maintenance/repair service contracts
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government agency and Company directives as relates to building operations
- Less than 10-days per calendar year.