The Concierge’s primary role is to assist its’ tenants and property management team in performing exceptional customer service and assist in the enforcement of policies, rules and regulations in a fair and consistent manner. Also, the Concierge is to respond to security concerns that may impact the building’s tenants, clients, and visitors.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Smart. Honest. Nice. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in customer services and hospitality fields is highly preferred
- Good communication and interactive skills
- Cheerful and service oriented
- Deliver premium services to tenants and visitors mainly at the lobby of the commercial building
- Handle inquiries and tenant complaints
- Handle visitor registration at the information desk
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Building and/or Property Manager
- Develop a strong knowledge of the building facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
- Facilitate Property Management team with special events, tenant needs, and building security needs.