Stream’s creative professionals are industry experts in our craft. The Graphic Designer works with both internal and external clients to develop strategies that enhance the perception of office, industrial and retail projects, while increasing their exposure in the marketplace. The role specializes in extending design strategy across multiple platforms including, but not limited to, branding and identity systems; traditional print collateral; marketing center and interiors direction; digital marketing campaigns; advertising campaigns; and web direction to ensure that each touch point promotes the objectives for each real estate project.
The Graphic Designer has the opportunity to execute from concept to completion on each and every project. This position works directly with their internal and external clients to establish project goals /marketing objectives and deliver design strategies that reflect these objectives. This high level of autonomy extends from the most senior to junior positions and allows for an increased sense of ownership and pride; the opportunity for quick growth and skill development; and recognition for your work on a local and national scale.
Stream Realty is a full-service real estate investment, development, and services company. Since its formation in 1996, Stream has grown from its two founding partners to a staff of over 800 professionals nationwide.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate.
- 3-5 years of experience in a formal design environment
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Excellent organization, project management, and communication skills
- Exceptional client interaction skills
- Ability to effectively cross-manage multiple projects at one time
- Experience translating creative strategy into creative direction, designing with a bigger picture in mind, and preparing presentations, all with exceptional follow-through
- Video production/animation, website design and interactive PDF capabilities
- Event coordination and management experience is a plus
- Strong action bias and desire to continually learn
- Willingness to comprehend core commercial real estate concepts
- Nice, Smart, Honest, Passionate individuals
The Graphic Designer works directly with internal and external clients to seamlessly craft brand strategy and deliver design components that meet the end objectives for each project. The individual should be well-versed in design communication and possess strong conceptual skills. Awareness of current trends in design is a must. The Graphic Designer is also charged with the coordination of pitch presentations and associated marketing strategy relative to winning new business. Previous experience in a pitch environment is a plus, but not a requirement. Additional responsibilities associated with supporting Stream’s business lines, including updating quarterly market reports and white papers, should be expected.
- BA or BFA in a design-related field from an accredited university