Stream’s creative professionals are industry experts in our craft. We work with both internal and external clients to develop strategies that enhance the perception of office, industrial, and retail projects, while increasing their exposure in the marketplace. We specialize in extending design strategy across multiple platforms including, but not limited to, branding and identity systems; traditional print collateral; marketing center and interiors direction; digital marketing campaigns; advertising campaigns; and web direction to ensure that each touch point promotes the objectives for each project.
Our Interns learn a great deal about our businesses, develop important relationships, and build the skills necessary to prepare themselves for a successful career.
Stream is a full-service real estate investment, development, and services company. Since its formation in 1996, Stream has grown from its two founding partners to a staff of over 750 professionals nationwide.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Our high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate.
- Intermediate experience with Adobe CC software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Outstanding academic record at an accredited university
- Nice, smart, honest, passionate individuals
- Detail oriented, strong editing skills a plus
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Assisting the team in maintaining high-level marketing campaigns for prospective and current portfolio assignments
- Contributing creative, out-of-the box ideas for marketing new assignments
- Traveling to properties to take high-quality photographs and edit for print-ready use
- Maintaining and reporting results for weekly e-solicitation blast campaigns
- Updating quarterly marketing reports and submarket aerials
- Assisting all team members with individual marketing efforts
- Print production and assembly work as needed