The position will focus exclusively on supporting the senior transaction professionals of the leasing division.This position will report to the Managing Director(s) of Industrial. Initial responsibilities will focus on assisting our industrial leaders with various production-related (including project leasing, investment sales, tenant representation) and service-related (pursuits, liaison to marketing, client service relations, etc.) undertakings, tasks, and assignments.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Smart. Honest. Nice. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace and deadline-oriented environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Strong research skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign and Illustrator – plus/preferred
- Mathematical aptitude
- Assists with identifying and researching potential tenant and third-party service business pursuits.
- Organizes and coordinates client specific property information packages in response to Request for Information (RFIs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), and Letter of Intent (LOIs).
- Assists with market surveys, competitive property reports, and market and property leasing analysis.
- Compiles property data for clients including tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, and status updates for listing and/or tenant representative assignments.
- Manages the leasing sign process, e-blast calendar and tour book compilation while also acting as a liaison for the marketing team when coordinating new assignments, pitching new business, and creating collateral.
- Coordination of major client/broker engagement events and gatherings along with leasing specific team events.
- Administrative support of the Managing Director and/or the leasing team as necessary.
- Maintains the client contact database.
- Maintains current information on tenants, market availability, and leases.
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gathers, prepares and distributes marketing materials.
- Collects materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Coordinates meetings, schedules appointments, maintains calendars, and assists with travel itineraries and conference room reservations.
- Maintains Stream’s brand and consistency in reviewing and creating outgoing marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans, and other sale materials.
- Responds to general inquiries and provides information as needed, while maintaining confidentiality in all communication.
- Assist Tenant Representation team by keeping the team organized and help track deal progress, attend weekly meetings, and coordinate conference calls with other cities.