The Property Administrator will provide first-class property management services and assist the Operations Manager with day to day administrative responsibilities including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, customer service, and enhancing tenant/parker relations. Individual need strong administrative skills.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Smart. Honest. Nice. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- 2-3 year experience in property management or similar related industry
- Previous administrative or office management experience
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Administrative duties
- Timely and accurate processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Property scheduling and communication with parking customers, building tenants and vendors
- Accounts Payables – coding invoices and verifying proper backup, forwarding to Manager for approval and entering into payables system.
- Accounts Receivable – prepare and send late letters on a monthly basis along and follow up for payment; preparing and sending default letters when necessary cancel parking cards/accounts. Prepare deposits, take to bank for deposit and enter into system.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports to be copied, bound and sent out to owners.
- Answer telephone and screen calls for appropriate personnel; write up messages and deliver messages to personnel or voice mail; greet guests and notify personnel of incoming visitors; accept deliveries/packages; check Answering Service messages each morning and write-up and deliver as necessary.
- Filing as necessary; prepare Lease Termination Forms, Write-off forms as necessary; create Vendor Files, prepare Aging Reports on a monthly basis; maintain Certificates of Insurance for vendors/tenants.
- Receive work order request by phone or in person; write up work order, radio engineer, and distribute to engineers/janitorial; write up Security work orders and give to Security Guards; maintain office file of reports.
- Schedule building activity including move-ins / move outs; verify insurance.
- Building Tenant Relations
- Monitor and check on parking facilities for cleanliness, functionality, verify proper signage is displayed, change receipt paper, write vehicle warnings, etc.