Dynamic leader needed for property management portfolio in Washington, D.C. The position will oversee an office portfolio working with property management leadership. In addition, this role will involve serving as point person on third party relations and facilitate in managing all functions pertaining to building portfolio(s).
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Planning or related field
- 5+ years property management experience with significant supervisory responsibility
- Office Property Management experience is preferred
- CPM, RPA designation (or in progress)
- Detail oriented, analytical and computer literate
- Strong communication skills
- Accounting and budget planning experience is preferred
- Resolve leasing/property management issues
- Responsible for the financial performance of the portfolio
- Maintain personal contact with owners