The Recruiting Coordinator will coordinate the entry-level recruiting efforts for the firm’s brokerage and property management functions. This role will serve in a critical role of identifying and recruiting graduate students and undergraduate students to meet the talent needs of the firm.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: nice, smart, honest, and passionate.
- Team orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and technical skills
- Detail oriented
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple and shifting priorities
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet operating needs
Fall and Spring Recruiting
- Publicize job openings to reach a broad and diverse applicant pool (job postings, student organizations, internal referral program, websites, etc.).
- Coordinates registration and logistics for career fairs and information sessions at target business schools including broker participation.
- Travel to various universities to assist with on-site event logistics as needed.
- Execute event planning initiatives focused on student receptions, high potential dinners, etc.
- Track and review resumes in a timely manner and identify qualified candidates for interviews.
- Conduct informational interviews in your local office as part of the screen process and for the purpose of increasing the candidate’s knowledge of the role.
- Assist in implementing communication plan for all candidates invited for interviews and with offers.
- Schedule interviews with candidates, gather interview feedback, and prepare summery of interview evaluations.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by welcoming candidates, overseeing interviews, and providing prompt feedback and/or decisions to candidates.
- Maintain an updated tracking system and prepare regular pipeline updates to the respective offices on the status of pending candidates.
- Communicate with recruiting manager regarding openings, applicant inquires, and offer status.
- Assist with onboarding and integration process of new hires.
- Provide administrative support on lateral recruiting (i.e., coordinating headquarters visits).
- Participate in local office meetings and collaborate with local office administration on recruiting efforts.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with candidates, Stream brokers, property managers, and support staff.
- Remain cognizant of peer firm intelligence and market trends.
- Assist the recruiting department with other projects or tasks assigned from time to time.
- Prepare orientation agenda, intern travel, welcome packets, and guide books.
- Plan and oversee summer program events; attend events as needed for respective office.
- Send event reminders and collect RSVPs.
- Assist with the coordination of summer assignments and special projects.
- Collect team feedback and prepare for summer reviews.
- Compile feedback from outgoing summer interns regarding recruiting efforts.
- Help manage the student section of the company website by communicating with marketing team on events, application links, etc.
- Help develop and manage student marketing materials to promote the firm.
- Generate fresh ideas for promotional items around campus recruiting efforts.
- Help manage social media efforts to build company presence, advertise openings, and market campus related events.