As a leasing professional, you will receive an introduction to the all the firm’s business functions as well as instruction by senior professionals in real estate, finance, and sales. You will be expected to execute on business leads provided as well as cultivate external relationships and build a platform of new business.
Leasing professionals are incentivized and encouraged to seek out principal investment opportunities for the firm and its clients and are provided opportunities to participate in those positions.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Smart. Nice. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required. MSRE, MBA, CFA, CCIM or SOIR preferred
- 3 to 10 years of commercial real estate leasing experience
- An understanding of client needs and dedication to service
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Leadership experience, sales and negotiating skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude
- Must be able to succeed in an environment that values individual perspectives and encourages sharing of information and
ideas, while driving towards common goals
- Developing a deep understanding of the real estate market by obtaining latest market and industry research, historical information and trends
- Creating and organizing a detailed database for tenant pursuits and proactively scheduling and meeting with prospective tenants
- Contributing in building tours, presentations, drafting proposals, and report preparation
- Maintaining daily interaction with clients
- Participate in firm marketing and business development opportunities
- Performing complex financial modeling and analysis