At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- 10+ years experience in development and construction
- Detailed knowledge of all of commercial construction
- Extensive contacts and relationships within the commercial construction industry
- Strong customer service focused on achieving results on time and within budget
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with industrial, office, healthcare, and retail
- Site analysis for environmental, soil, access, drainage, entitlement and zoning.
- Analysis including contract review and negotiation.
- Establish preliminary budget and pro-forma.
- Attend design meetings and monitor design-to-budget progress as well as progress pricing and progress pricing and progress pro-forma analysis.
- Pre-qualify contractors and receive, review, analyze and value engineer bids.
- Control project budget and schedule.
- Review monthly draws and provide reporting on a scheduled basis.
- Monitor the punch list, close-out and warranty.
- At completion monitor commissioning, FF&E, startup, opening and turn over.
- Provide tenant finish construction management.