Accountable for supervision, project management, risk mitigation, operations, maintenance, budgets, reporting and site improvements. Two position job openings with one opening in Richardson, TX and the second opening in Chaska, MN.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- 7 or more years of experience in mission critical environments
- 2 or more years of supervisory leadership experience
- Manages operations and maintenance of all assigned site infrastructure equipment and systems (critical and non-critical)
- Coordinate the workforce schedule to accomplish assigned maintenance and operational duties
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the CMMS and producing reports as required
- Collaborate with clients on planning for facilities issues
- Assist in the development and execution
- Manage projects
- Manage facility support and operations staff as assigned
- Coordinate and collaborate with all other groups (sales, finance, executive staff, projects/construction,) etc
- Assist with the negotiation and approval of contracts/agreements with vendors as requested.
- On-call 24×7, responding to all data center emergencies
- Assist with the site environmental health and safety compliance
- Assist with managing the client relationship and growing the business at the assigned sites.
- Ensure spares and tool inventories are maintained and available to effectively respond to site needs
- Ensures effective usage of personnel resources to accomplished assignment and reduce costs, and meet goals
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of CMMS data
- Operates and maintains site in such a condition as to assure 100% uptime to customers for facilities services (electrical, cooling, etc)
- Ensures site complies with all local, state, and federal requirements for EH&S
- Operates assigned site equipment to obtain maximum effectiveness and efficiency; cost, equipment longevity, and reliability
- Creates an open and sharing relationship with the clients and clients’ vendors.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil) or equivalent
- Facility Management Certification(s)