Irvine, Calif. (July 30, 2018) – Stream Realty Partners (Stream), a full-service national real estate services company, has promoted Mike Adams to senior vice president of Stream’s Orange County office. Adams’ is responsible for all facets of services including leasing commercial properties, tenant representation, buyer representation, site selection, and user representation.
Mike was the first hire in the Southern California region in 2009 and has completed over 1,750,000 square feet of transactions during his career with Stream. His expertise in the Southern California office submarkets has been instrumental in significantly increasing occupancy at projects that Stream leases on behalf of such clients, such as Laurus Corporation, RREEF, and True North Management Group. Adams is also responsible for identifying financial and strategic investment opportunities for his clients.
“Mike has been a tremendous asset to Stream over his tenure. His leadership and spirit of collaboration is second to none,” said Martin Pupil, executive managing director, Stream Realty Partners. “I am excited for what is to come and what we will accomplish together.”
Adams’ recent Orange County wins include:
- 2051 Birch Street, 7,498 square feet – Represented PACE in the purchase of 20051 Birch Street, a Class B, two-story office building in Newport Beach.
- 95 Argonaut, 48,183 square feet – Awarded exclusive leasing of 95 Argonaut, a Class B, two-story office building in Aliso Viejo.
- 24012 Calle De La Plata, 72,928 square feet – a Class A, office and medical building currently undergoing a rebrand with renovations set to kick off in July 2018. Stream recently signed 10,500 square feet of new deals, including a 6,200-square-foot lease with Pacific Palms Recovery.
- Birchvast Center, 13,500 square feet – Awarded exclusive leasing of 3600 Birch, a Class B, two-story office building in Newport Beach.
- National Community Renaissance, a nonprofit housing developer – Hired Stream to consult on the site selection of a veterans housing development in South Orange County.
- Summit Office Campus, 481,771 square feet – Stream recently completed 36,000 square feet of transactions at the project, including a 16,877-square-foot renewal with Lennar Homes, a 10,617-square-foot renewal with BeyondTrust Software, Inc., and an 8,656-square-foot expansion and renewal with Kushner Carlson.
Adams’ reports, “the Orange County office market dynamics continue to be strong. We have surpassed peak rents in Class B product countywide. Average direct rents in Class B product in Orange County have now surpassed $2.50 full service gross throughout the county – previous high was $2.48 full service gross in the third quarter of 2007. Further, we have seen substantial positive absorption in the Class A product in South County with over 500,000 square feet of positive absorption year-to-date.”
Mike Adams joined Stream Realty Partners Southern California office in 2009 as part of its Transaction Specialist Group. Prior to joining Stream, he was a financial analyst actively involved in the underwriting and sensitivity analysis of existing investment and proposed development opportunities for Gables Residential. Gables is a privately-owned REIT which owns, develops and manages mixed-used developments.
Adams played baseball at the University of California, Santa Barbara and attends Mariners Church.