Adam Ross currently serves as a Senior Associate for Stream’s office division. Adam's primary responsibilities include project leasing and sourcing, underwriting and structuring strategic investment opportunities for the firm and its clients.
Mr. Ross possesses over 15 years of experience and a vast track record within the commercial real estate industry, which includes office and land brokerage, property acquisition, right-of-way acquisition, pipeline condemnation and financial valuation. Prior to joining Stream, Adam served as Manager of Land & Projects for Plains All-American, an S&P 500 Company, where he was responsible for implementing and managing capital projects and real estate acquisition plans across 14 states
Currently, Adam serves on the board of the Will Erwin Headache Research Foundation and is the President of the Highland Village Civic Club.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- MBA - The University of Houston
- BA - Economics - The University of Texas at Austin
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Salesperson