Agata Szlezak joined Stream Realty Partners in Chicago and she is the Senior Property Manager for the industrial group bringing 9 years of real estate experience. Her focus is to assist in building industrial management platform in Chicago.
Prior to joining Stream, Agata served as Property Manager for Cushman & Wakefield for 4 years where she was managing a portfolio that consisted of 26 industrial buildings, 55 tenants, and totaling 5.5M square feet of industrial real estate across Chicago Land, Wisconsin and Indiana. Before her role with Cushman & Wakefield she was a Property Administrator for Dermody Properties where she was assisting with managing a portfolio that consisted of 7 industrial buildings, 9 tenants, totaling approximately 1 million square feet. The position included assisting with the planning and construction projects for tenant improvements and “Build to Suits”, accounts payable and receivable.
Previous to Dermody Properties Agata was an Assistant for 4 years with Prologis where she supported Property Management, Acquisitions and Global Customer Solutions departments. She assisted in managing of the existing portfolio, helped in the acquisitions of new assets and also helped Global Customers Solution by organizing Customer Appreciation Events and providing excellent customer service.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Master’s Degree, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland)
- Real Estate Broker’s License in Illinois and is currently pursuing her LEED GA designation
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Member of NAIOP
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Global Logistics Properties
- Morgan Stanley
- JP Morgan portfolios.