Alex Mather joined Stream in November 2018 to serve as Managing Director of the firm’s Chicago office. In this role, Alex’s primary function is to manage the real estate services office, a team responsible for acquisitions, leasing, property management, and development in the Chicago market.
Prior to joining Stream, Alex acted as Managing Director at Principal Financial Group for 18 years. There, he was responsible for the investment management and development of a portfolio totaling over $1.3 billion and 5.9 million square feet in the Dallas and San Antonio markets.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Asset Management
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Iowa State University, Master of Business Administration
- Iowa State University, Bachelor of Business Adminisration
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder