Alison joined Stream in 2013 and currently serves as a Senior Associate in the firm’s Atlanta office. Alison specializes is retail leasing and tenant representation throughout the Southeast. Alison’s primary goal is to assist her clients through strategic planning, financial analysis, and transaction management.
Prior to joining Stream, Alison served as a Real Estate Representative at Clear Channel Outdoor in New York City and as a retail Marketing Coordinator in Colliers’ Atlanta office. In 2010, Alison was published by the International Council of Shopping Centers for her white paper on “U.S. Shopping Centers: The Shape of Things to Come,” Retail Property Insights, November 2010, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 25-34 (with M. Panfel and M. Tubridy). She started her commercial real estate career in 2009.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Market Research and Analysis
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS – Business Administration, Real Estate – College of Charleston
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Member - International Council of Shopping Center
- Member - Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors