Mackenzie Ford joined Stream in 2012 and specializes in tenant representation and project leasing within the firm’s Industrial group. In her current position as an Associate, Mackenzie is responsible for over four million square feet of institutional leasing projects across the Dallas/Fort Worth market.
Mackenzie’s knowledge of the DFW market, paired with an ability to integrate creativity and resources to develop innovative solutions that meet the ever-changing needs of her clients, allow her to generate superior returns while providing an unparalleled service level.
Mackenzie is actively involved in a variety of industry and community organizations including ULI, TREC, Ladies in CRE, and The Salvation Army.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Southern Methodist University – Masters of Business Administration
- Arizona State University – Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Licensed Real Estate Professional- Texas
- Licensed Real Estate Professional- Arizona