Blake Kendrick serves as Managing Director of Stream Realty Partners' Dallas industrial team and is a Partner in the firms' Dallas office. Blake is responsible for the industrial focus of the city and oversees operations, business development, strategy and the execution of industrial transactions including project leasing and sales, tenant representation, real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and development. Under Blake's leadership, the industrial group has grown to one of the largest service platforms in the city with a portfolio in excess of 31 million square feet.
During his tenure at Stream Realty, Blake has completed in excess of 17,000,000 square feet of industrial and flex transactions.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS - Agricultural Economics - Texas A&M University
- MS - Texas A&M University
- Dallas Business Journal 'Heavy Hitter' - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Dallas Business Journal 'Top 35 Under 35' - 2008, 2009
- CoStar Power Broker - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
- D CEO 'Power Broker' - 2012