Bob Boykin serves as Vice President of Stream Realty Partners in the Charlotte office. His primary responsibilities include the marketing and leasing of office properties, as well as identifying strategic investment opportunities for the firm and its clients. Bob’s current leasing portfolio includes over 1.1 million square feet of office space through the Charlotte market.
Prior to joining Stream, Bob worked at JLL and Porter Realty Company in Richmond, VA, where he focused on both landlord and tenant representation. Completing over 1 million square feet of transactions throughout his career, Bob has been named a CoStar “Power Broker” award winner for servicing local, regional, and national clients in both the office and industrial sectors.
Bob is a graduate of Hampden-Sydney College where he received a BA in Economics and Commerce
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Market Research and Analysis
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA - Economics & Commerce - Hampden-Sydney College
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- CRCBR Member
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Iron Mountain
- Empire Today
- Total Packaging Services
- Bonitz Flooring
- Yarde Metals