Boone Smith serves as an Associate for the Houston Industrial leasing division. He is responsible for project leasing, site selection and lease analysis within an expanding 19,000,000 square foot leasing and management portfolio, representing clients such as Agellan Capital Partners, Brennan Investment Group, DRA Advisors and ATCAP Partners.
Prior to joining Stream, Boone worked as Director of Leasing for The Richland Companies. He was responsible for the management, marketing and leasing of a regional commercial real estate portfolio that included retail, office and industrial properties. Before his career in commercial real estate, Boone was a small business owner and served in the United States Navy. He completed four oversees deployments on the USS John L. Hall (FFG-32) during his six year enlistment.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Landlord Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- University of Maryland University College, BA, Enlgish
- University of Houston, MBA, Real Estate Certificate
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Committeeman
- Veteran of Foreign Wars, Member
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Agellan Capital Partners
- Brennan Ivestment Group
- DRA Advisors
- ATCAP Partners
- The Richland Companies