Brad Fricks joined Stream Realty Partners 2006. Brad's roles at Stream include marketing and leasing commercial properties as well as identifying financial and strategic investment opportunities for the firm and its clients.
Prior to joining Stream Realty Partners, Brad was Vice President of Leasing at Equity Office for over 14 years where he led the leasing team for Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Fort Worth and New Orleans.
Brad currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Westchase District and is a past Board member of the Houston Chapter of NAIOP from January 2001 through December 2007, where he served as President in 2003.
Brad has been a top producer for Stream Realty Partners; a Costar Power Broker for years 2008 & 2011 and was named one of Houston Business Journal’s 2014 Heavy Hitters as one of Houston’s top commercial real estate brokers.
Brad has negotiated over 7 million square feet of lease transactions in his career.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS - Geology - The University of Texas at Austin
- MBA - Southern Methodist University
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker