Brad Fricks serves as Senior Vice President at Stream Realty Partners. With over three decades of brokerage experience, Brad has negotiated over 7.7 million square feet of lease transactions in his career.
Brad joined Stream in 2006 and oversees marketing and leasing commercial properties, as well as identifying financial and strategic investment opportunities for the firm and its clients.
Prior to joining Stream, Brad was Vice President of Leasing at Equity Office for over 14 years where he led the leasing team for Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Fort Worth and New Orleans.
Brad currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Westchase District and previously on the Board of the Houston Chapter of NAIOP for seven years, serving as President in 2003.
Brad has received numerous accolades in his career, including a top producer for Stream, a Costar Power Broker and Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS - Geology - The University of Texas at Austin
- MBA - Southern Methodist University
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker