Bradley Dunn joined Stream in 2014 and currently serves as Vice President for the firm’s Atlanta industrial division. His day-to-day responsibilities include overseeing the landlord industrial leasing team in Atlanta and growing the industrial leasing and management platform locally.
Prior to focusing on industrial landlord representation at Stream—Bradley served as asset manager for 2.1 million square feet of office, retail, and industrial assets in the Atlanta MSA and assisted in the acquisition of over $100 million worth of properties. Additionally, Bradley was directly responsible for leasing and representing 1.6 million square feet of office, industrial, and retail product.
Before joining Stream, Bradley worked with The Marwood Group in New York. He attended UNC-Chapel Hill where he played lacrosse and secured an ACC Championship.
- Successfully transformed 450,000 square feet of aging warehouses, located in Atlanta’s west-end, into a food and beverage hub.
- Recent deals at Lee + White include; Monday Night Brewing, Honeysuckle Gelato, Southern Aged Cheese, and Doux South Pickles.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA – Entrepreneurship and Real Estate - UNC Chapel Hill - Kenan Flagler Business School