Bradley Dunn joined Stream in 2014 and currently is a Senior Vice President leading Stream’s industrial division in Atlanta. Bradley and his team service over 9 million square feet of assignments for North America's largest landlords, including; Blackstone, Cabot, DRA, Deutsche Bank, and Liberty Property Trust. Under his leadership, the Atlanta industrial division added 6.5 million square feet of new assignments in 2017 and 2018.
Prior to focusing on industrial product at Stream—Bradley served as asset manager for 2.1 million square feet of office, retail, and industrial assets in the Atlanta MSA and assisted in the acquisition of over $100 million worth of properties.
Before joining Stream, Bradley worked with The Marwood Group in New York. He attended UNC-Chapel Hill where he walked onto the lacrosse team and won an ACC Championship.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA – Entrepreneurship and Real Estate - UNC Chapel Hill - Kenan Flagler Business School
- Stream Atlanta - 2017 MVP
- Atlanta Business Chronicle - 2017 Redevelopment of The Year