Brian Bienemann joined Stream Realty Partners in June 2017 as an Associate on the Development and Investment Management team's located in Dallas. His responsibilities include acquisition underwriting, financing, asset management, identifying development opportunities and project leasing.
Prior to joining Stream, Brian earned his MBA from the University of Wisconsin School of Business with a specialization in Real Estate. At Wisconsin he was President of the Real Estate Club and a Teaching Assistant for the undergraduate real estate program.
Prior to business school, Brian worked as an associate director at Oppenheimer and Co. in New York City, where he covered institutional clients on the investment grade bond trading desk. He earned his Bachelor's of Science in Finance from Lehigh University, and was captain of the varsity lacrosse team.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Asset Management
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Debt and Equity
- Landlord Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS-Finance- Lehigh University
- MBA- Real Estate- University of Wisconsin School of Business
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association