Brian Bienemann joined Stream Realty Partners in 2017 as an Associate on the firm's Investment Management team located in Dallas. His main responsibilities include acquisitions, asset management, and capital markets research.
Prior to joining Stream Realty Partners, Brian earned his MBA from the University of Wisconsin School of Business with a specialization in real estate. At Wisconsin he was President of the Real Estate Club and a Teaching Assistant for the undergraduate real estate program.
Prior to business school, Brian worked as an Associate Director at Oppenheimer and Co. in New York City, where he covered institutional clients on the investment grade corporate bond trading desk. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance from Lehigh University, and was captain of the varsity lacrosse team.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Asset Management
- Market Research and Analysis
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS-Finance- Lehigh University
- MBA- Real Estate- University of Wisconsin School of Business
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association