Carol Dalton Moore, RPA joined Stream in 2009 and currently serves as a Director of Property Management. Carol's role is to lead, manage and grow Stream's property management division in the Southeast. She brings with her over twenty five years of commercial real estate experience, including office, retail, industrial, medical and facility management.
Before joining Stream, Carol owned and operated her own consulting firm for seven years offering training, property management, project management and financial due diligence for various clients. Carol developed and wrote the curriculum for BOMA's Foundation Course (fka PM 101) and PM 201 and teaches a variety of RPA courses. Prior to consulting, she spent seven years at Equity Office Properties and served as BOMA-Atlanta President in 1999.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS - Financial Management - Clemson University
- Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- National Charity League
- Young Men's Service Leaguee