Casey Casper began his career as an Analyst at Stream in the summer of 2013. He has since been promoted to Associate and Senior Associate on Stream’s Office Team. His core responsibilities include executing lease and sale transactions, analyzing trends in the Austin market, sourcing and asissting with the firm’s principal transaction, and business development for the Tenant Representation Team.
As his core role as a Tenant Representative Advisor at Stream Realty Partners, Casey helps local, national, and global companies evaluate their office space needs, and execute strategies for managing expenses, limiting risk, expanding/right-sizing, and enhancing company culture. Whether a client wants to renew or relocate, grow or shrink, Stream’s full service platform will provide all of the tools needed from occupancy planning to overall portfolio strategy. and continual lease administration.
Prior to joining Stream, Casey studied Finance with a concentration in Real Estate at the Red McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin. Casey also enjoys golfing, reading, outdoor activities, and rooting for the Texas Longhorns.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Market Research and Analysis
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA – Finance – University of Texas at Austin
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA)
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)