Charlie Banks currently serves as an Associate for Atlanta’s industrial division. His day-to-day responsibilities include landlord representation, tenant representation, and leasing business development. Additionally, Charlie assists clients with underwriting potential acquisitions.
Since joining Stream, Charlie has successfully represented a number of the country’s top institutional landlords, including: Liberty Property Trust, Onward Investors, Songy Highroads, and Cabot Properties.
Charlie has worked in construction management for The Strong Group and in sales for Southern Wine & Spirits. Charlie’s prior sales experience provides a solid foundation from which he has thoughtfully and successfully negotiated on behalf of his clients and thoroughly analyzed their needs and interests.
- Recent Successes:
Spurred the renovation of 5200 Panola Industrial Boulevard and successfully leased the property to 100 percent occupancy for Cabot Properties.
- Successfully leased Liberty Property Trust’s Tucker portfolio to 100 percent.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- B.B.A. - Real Estate - University of Mississippi