Chase MacLeod serves as an Executive Vice President within Stream's Industrial Division. He specializes in building sales and leasing, land sales for development, and investment sales in the Inland Empire and throughout Southern California. Chase has a proven track record of negotiating and closing large, complex transactions; in
addition to locating and structuring off-market deals directly between property owners and end users or institutional investors. Chase’s clients are drawn to his tireless work ethic and they continue to come back because of the results he achieves.
Prior to joining Stream, Chase served as Senior Vice President and Partner at Voit Real Estate Services where he was ranked as the number one producer in his office and top five producer within the company.
Chase is a Texas native and a graduate of Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas, Texas. He serves as an Associate Board Member for the SMU Cox School of Business Folsom Institute for Real Estate. He resides in Ladera Ranch with his wife, Melissa and their three children.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Science – Economics, Southern Methodist University
- Real Estate Forum Top 50 Under 40
- CoStar Power Broker
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Associate Board Member for the SMU Cox School of Business Folsom Institute for Real Estate