Chris joined Stream's industrial property management team in August 2012 as a Senior Property Manager. He was promoted to Vice President in June 2015 and currently oversees a portfolio of 6.5 million square feet consisting of over 60 assets with more than 200 tenants.
His responsibilities include direct management of a team of six to ensure consistency and the highest level of service to clients and tenants. In addition to all facets of daily operations, his primary focus is on quality control, mentoring and training, team building, and to ensure strong communication between all departments.
Chris began his career in Austin, Texas in 1998 with Oxford Commercial as a property accountant and has over 18 years of commercial real estate experience with both office and industrial properties; primarily with institutional owners.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- CPM – Institute of Real Estate Management
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesman
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Member – IREM
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Agellan Capital Partners
- Greenfield Partners
- Principal Financial Group
- TA Realty and TIAA-CREF.