Chris Carmosino is a seasoned real estate professional with over 25 years’ experience in the retail industry. Chris currently manages a portfolio of properties comprised of grocery anchored centers throughout Atlanta, Birmingham, Chattanooga, and Nashville. He is also responsible for two mixed-use developments in Midtown Atlanta, as well as three premier, high-end retail centers in Alpharetta and Brookhaven, Georgia.
Prior to joining Stream, Chris was a Senior Regional Property Manager for DDR managing over 3.5 million square feet of retail centers across Atlanta. He previously worked for Kimco Realty as a Regional Property Manager, specializing in retail centers throughout Florida. Chris began his career as a Mall Manager with The Jacobs Group, JLL, and Colonial Properties managing malls throughout Ohio, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Xavier University, Bachelor of Science / Marketing
- CSM designation from ICSC
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- ICSC - International Cuncil of Shopping Centers.
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Crow Holdings
- New Market Properties
- Wood Partners
- Preferred Apartment Communities
- Origin Investments