Chris brings 15 years’ experience in property management to Stream. His portfolios have included class “A” suburban office parks, multi-storied office buildings and retail. Chris joined Stream in 2014 initially as the Property Manager of Parkwood Plaza, Ellsworth, Kings Landing, Crossing Center. In 2016, Chris transitioned to managing our growing 3rd party retail portfolio totaling almost 2 million square feet around the southeast.
Prior to joining Stream, Chris was an Assistant Property Manager at Lincoln Property Company managing a portfolio of 14 buildings totaling 1.1 million square feet. He was previously a Property Manager with The Shopping Center Group specializing in retail in Atlanta and across the Southeast. He was also a Property Manager with Southpace Properties and Colonial Properties Trust in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS - Criminal Justice/History - University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Paralegal Certificate - Samford University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Feeding the Homeless Project