Colby Annett joined Stream Realty Partners in 2006 and started the Southern California office in 2009. Colby’s primary responsibilities include overseeing the growth of the leasing, management, and acquisitions divisions for the Southern California office as well as recruiting talent. Colby is involved in all large lease negotiations and any acquisition or development opportunities the company pursues. Colby was instrumental in helping to win new assignments with such clients as: KBS Realty Advisors, RREEF, Guggenheim, Interventure Advisors, Invesco Real Estate, HighBrook Investment Management, Knobbe Martens Greenlaw Partners, Dolphin Partners, True North Management Group and Mark IV Capital.
Colby exudes a true passion for people and the industry and commits wholeheartedly to every challenge and/or opportunity that presents itself--both qualities contributing to his success.
Colby is a private pilot and enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and three sons.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Asset Management
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA – Finance – Texas Tech University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- California Department of Real Estate (DRE)
- NAIOP SoCal (Commercial Real Estate Development Association)