Connor Greissing joined Stream Realty Partners in 2017. Connor's primary responsibilities include but are not limited to tenant representation, project leasing and acquisition/disposition services. Connor is part of the Austin Office Division and is focused on growing Stream Austin's customer base by providing best in class services and customer support.
In 2016, Connor Greissing was recognized by the Austin Business Journal as a "Millennial on a Mission" - an honor given to six young professionals under the age of thirty shaking up the Austin business scene.
Prior to Stream, Connor Greissing worked at Newmark Knight Frank as a Director of their Office Team in both Austin and Washington, DC. Connor got his started in the real estate industry at Cordish Companies, a Baltimore based Private Equity and Development firm.
Connor stays involved in the community through coaching lacrosse and his involvement with Family Legacy Missions International, a Dallas based non-profit focused on childhood education in Lusaka, Zambia. Connor resides in Austin with his wife, Laura and yellow lab, Mason.
Connor is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University where he received a BA in Political Science. While at Johns Hopkins, Connor was a letter winner on the Men's Lacrosse team.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Arts- Johns Hopkins University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Urban Land Institute - Member
- Commercial Brokers Association - Member
- Family Legacy Missions International - Ambassador