Danielle Rountree joined Stream Realty Partners in 2013 as a Property Manager for Highland Park Place, a 17-story boutique office tower located at the far north end of the Uptown Dallas District. She also manages an 8-story, 203,000 RSF building in the Communications Corridor of Richardson, just north of Dallas. Danielle is dedicated to providing paramount service to tenants and building ownership, while supporting her operations team to add value to her properties.
Prior to joining Stream Realty, she was responsible for managing a 1.2 million square foot portfolio consisting of five office buildings for a local owner-manager.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA - Business Marketing - Texas A&M University
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesman
- BOMA Real Property Administrator (RPA)