David Blackbird serves as Regional Managing Partner and is primarily focused on spearheading the firm's growth and other strategic initiatives across its existing platform and markets identified for future expansion.
Blackbird is also Co-Managing Partner of Stream Realty Partners' Austin office where he oversees all functions, in addition to being involved in any acquisition or development the firm pursues.
David Blackbird and Derek Land founded the Austin office in 2006. Under their direction, the firm has grown to become one of Central Texas' largest commercial real estate companies. The Austin office has consistently ranked as one of the 'Best Places to Work' by both the Austin American Statesman and the Austin Business Journal.
Prior to joining Stream Realty, Blackbird was with Trammell Crow Company where he led leasing efforts on the firm's industrial portfolio.
Blackbird and his wife have two daughters and a son. A native of Austin, he is an avid fly fisherman and outdoorsman.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS – University of Texas at Austin
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Board of Directors - Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA)
- Advisory Council – University of Texas Real Estate Finance and Investment Center (REFIC)
- Active Member - Commercial Leasing Brokers of Austin (CLBA)
- Past Member – Leadership Development Council
- Past Board of Directors - Heartgift Foundation
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker