Debrah Martin is a Property Manager for Stream Realty Partners and is currently involved with the management of five Class B properties in the Houston Energy corridor and Northwest submarket, a portfolio consisting of 671,484 square feet for multiple owners. Debrah is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of each project, including major offensive and defensive renovations, tenant improvements and major exterior restorations within her portfolio.
Debrah began her career with Tanglewood Property Management and brought eight and a half years of commercial real estate management experience to Stream. Her client portfolio has consisted of the Schlumberger Solutions Center and Westlake Center. During Debrah's tenure with Stream she has also been involved with managing a 1.2 million square foot portfolio consisting of Westlake Three, Westlake Four, Westlake Park Association, Timberway One and The Reserve at Greens Crossing.
Debrah received her CPM credentials in 2013 and the RPA Designation in 2009. Debrah was also active in the Houston BOMA organization serving as a member of the BOMA Expo Committee for three years.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Administrative Services
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- University of St. Thomas
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Texas
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- 2013 Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- 2009 High School Graduate
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Member of Houston Building Owners & Managers
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Highbrook Investors
- LP Chief Partners
- LP Merrimac Corp. DRA Advisors
- LLC Interventure Advisors
- American Realty Capital Properties
- Tanglewood Property Management Owners