Eric joined the Stream Chicago team in mid-2017, where he will be working as an Assistant Property Manager. He has over seven years of real estate experience within the Accounting & Finance industry and two within Facility Management.
Before joining Stream, Eric worked at Global Logistics Properties for three years in the Property Accounting department and was their lead for the accounting capital fixed assets team covering 171 buildings and 4.5M square feet of industrial real estate. The position included cam reconciliations, real estate tax calculations, accruals, etc.
Prior to joining GLP, Eric worked at Cushman & Wakefield for three years as a Senior Financial Coordinator, covering office and industrial properties. His responsibilities included all duties related to financial reporting supporting institutional clients such as Metropolis Investments, Metlife, JP Morgan.
Eric holds a Bachelors in Finance from DePaul University.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelors in Finance at DePaul University
- Associates in Business at Oakton Community College
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Brazil-021 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- JP Morgan
- Metropolis Investments