Eric Herron joined Stream Realty Partners in 2014 in the role of Vice President of Development and Construction.
Prior to joining Stream Realty, he spent twelve years with Sixthriver Architects as Director of Architecture and for six years prior as a Project Architect and Project Manager with two other architectural firms in Austin.
During his career, Eric has designed and overseen the design and construction, from land acquisition through occupancy, of over 15 million SF of space including ground-up construction and remodels of Class A office, industrial, retail, multi-family, and student housing with work valued at over $750M.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Construction Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Environmental Design – Texas A&M University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Active Member of the American Institute of Architects
- Licensed Architect in TX – 19006
- Licensed Architect in AZ – 44616
- Licensed Architect in WV – 4525