Erin Holland, CPM, joined Stream in 2017 and currently serves as a Senior Property Manager for Houston's industrial management division. Erin has more than 12 years of real estate experience including management of office, retail and industrial assets, marketing, leasing and construction management.
Prior to joining Stream, Erin managed a diverse industrial and commercial office portfolio for NAI Partners, including over 1 million square feet for Colony NorthStar. Prior to that, Erin was with Brookfield Property Partners as an Assistant Property Manager for One Allen Center, a 1 million square foot Class A commercial office building in downtown Houston. During her time there, Erin created a LEED volume program for their Houston portfolio and was part of the repositioning and renovation team for the Allen Center campus and tunnel system. Erin also served as a Property Manager for Hertz Investment Group and Parkway Properties in Jackson, MS where she oversaw three CBD and two suburb commercial office buildings before relocating to her hometown of Houston.
Erin is active in the real estate community and currently serves on the Houston Executive Council for the Institute of Real Estate Management and was awarded CPM Candidate of the Year in 2016.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Science - Mississippi College
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) - Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Building Owner's and Manager's Assocation
- National Association of Realtors
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Cabot Properties
- Colony NorthStar
- Crow Holdings
- WPT Industrial REIT