Evan joined Stream in 2016 as Regional Manager and is responsible for all aspects of leasing, marketing, operations, human resources, and financial performance for a portfolio of assets. Additionally, Evan will assist in growing the third party fee management platform within Central Texas. Evan brings a decade of property management experience in increasing capacities from both on-site and corporate roles across a wide variety of conventional and student housing product types, including, but not limited to, lease-up developments, stabilized properties, value add projects, affordable/tax-credit housing, and mixed-use assets. Prior to joining Stream, he held positions at Peak Campus Management, TriBridge Residential, and The Preiss Company. Evan holds a Master’s of Education in Counseling and Guidance from Texas State University, where he concurrently worked toward a Master’s in Criminal Justice, and received a B.A. in Psychology and Education from Georgia State University.
Evan enjoys spending time with his son, exploring the great outdoors, running, traveling, and live music.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- M.Ed Counseling and Guidance-Texas State University
- M.S Criminal Justice (ABT)-Texas State University
- B.A Psychology and Education with Social Studies Concentration-Georgia State University