Hogan Harrison joined Stream in 2016 and is currently a member of Stream's industrial division in Atlanta. Hogan and his team service over 7.5 million square feet of assignments for North America's largest landlords, including Blackstone, DRA Advisors, and Liberty Property Trust. In 2017 the Atlanta industrial division added 4.5 million square feet of new assignments. In addition to landlord and tenant representation, Hogan focuses on growing Stream's industrial presence in Atlanta.
Before joining Stream, Hogan worked in landlord representation with Dallas based Holt Lunsford Commercial. He attended Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Economics - Finance and Real Estate - Texas A&M University
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
Agellan Capital Partners, Berkeley Partners, Blackstone, DRA Advisors, Goddard Investment Group, Graham & Company, Industry Capital, Liberty Property Trust, Onward Investors, Songy Highroads, Sperry Equities, Treeview Real Estate Advisors