Hogan Harrison serves as an Associate for Stream Realty Partners industrial division in Dallas, Texas. Hogan is responsible for, project leasing, tenant representation, and acquisition/disposition services with a focus in the Great Southwest industrial market.
Prior to joining the Dallas industrial division, Hogan worked with Stream's industrial division in Atlanta. During his tenure in Atlanta, the team grew it's leasing and management portfolio from three million feet to over ten million feet.
Hogan graduated from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Economics - Finance and Real Estate - Texas A&M University
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
Agellan Capital Partners, Berkeley Partners, Blackstone, DRA Advisors, Goddard Investment Group, Graham & Company, Industry Capital, Liberty Property Trust, Onward Investors, Songy Highroads, Sperry Equities, Treeview Real Estate Advisors