Hogan Harrison serves as an Analyst for Stream's industrial division in Atlanta. His major responsibilities include assisting the industrial team in leasing transactions, market research, analyzing trends in the Atlanta market, and helping to increase the efficiency of the team by executing critical transaction tasks and services.
Prior to joining Stream, Hogan worked for Lone Star Realty, a full service real estate and development firm in Central Texas. Additionally, Hogan worked in landlord representation for Holt Lunsford Commercial and for Frontier Equity. Hogan graduated from Texas A&M University with a B.S. in Agricultural Economics.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Market Research and Analysis
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- B.S. in Agricultual Economics with an emphasis in Finance & Real Estate - Texas A&M University