Jace Stovall joined Stream Realty Partners in 2016 as a Construction Manager transitioning into a Senior Construction Manager role in 2017. Jace primarily focuses on interior finish-outs and capital improvements in both the office and industrial markets. Bringing over 9 years of diverse experience, Jace is responsible for planning, coordinating, contracting and leading a team of consultants, contractors, architects and engineers through the construction process from design to completion. Additionally, he is responsible for all project financials, quality control and building strong business relationships with owners, asset managers and project stakeholders.
Prior to joining Stream, Jace worked in project management for general contracting firms Balfour Beatty Construction in Austin and Zachry Industrial. During his career, Jace has managed over 3 million SF of space including ground-up construction, Class A corporate office, industrial, retail and capital improvements.
Jace enjoys spending time at the coast, hunting, fly fishing and kayaking.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Construction Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- B.B.A - Management - Angelo State University
- Masters of Science - Construction Management - Texas State University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Construction Management Association of America