Janice joined Stream in 2017 as Financial Manager for the GID and IPT industrial portfolio. she has been involved in commercial property management for the last 5 years with Wells Real Estate, Cushman & Wakefield and Billingsley Property Services.
At Cushman & Wakefield Janice assisted her team in earning the Toby award for Lincoln Centre, a 1.6 million square foot, high-rise building complex in north Dallas, while being responsible for accounts payable and receivable and multiple service contracts. Most recently at at Billingsley Property Services, she was part of a team which managed over 4 million square feet consisting of both commercial and retail development. She was responsible for accounting plus financial reporting, as well as social media marketing and organizing property events.
Prior to entering the real estate field, Janice worked in retail as a manager for JC Penney and Neiman Marcus. At each point in her career, Janice has been involved in all aspects of management, accounting and financial reporting, marketing and customer service.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- University of Texas - Austin, Accounting
- Dallas Baptist University - BBS, Management
- Dallas Baptist University - MBA Candidate 2017
- Delta Mu Delta Honor Society Graduate Level- DBU 2017
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- DCAC (Dallas Children Advocacy Center)
- Operation Kindness Volunteer
- Dallas Symphony Women's League
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
Janice has worked with property owners such as TIAA, Billingsley and Wells Real Estate Reit. While representing as a third party property management company for TIAA, she worked with her team to help Lincoln Centre, a 1.3 million square feet portfolio, gain the Toby Award. While representing Billingsley, Janice oversaw over 4 million square feet of commercial development and retail.