Jay Coleman is a Vice President at Stream and the co-lead of the Office Leasing Division in the firm's Charlotle office. Jay's primary responsibilities include strategy, operations, business development, and the execution of office transactions; with a focus on project leasing and sales, tenant representation, and also identifying strategic investment opportunities for the firm and its clients.
Prior to joining Stream, Jay spent over a decade serving in the United States Marine Corps as an AH-1W Attack Helicopter Pilot, achieving the rank of Major, and completing a combat deployment to both Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA – Economics and Business – Virginia Military Institute
- MBA – UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR)