Jeff Patterson is a Senior Vice President tasked with quarterbacking the Multifamily Division across the firm's platform. This effort involves recruiting new talent, business and client development and general leadership of the team.
Patterson joined Stream in 2014 from a national multifamily brokerage company where he was a partner and was responsible for business development and transaction services, with a focus on conventional multifamily and seniors housing. Additionally, he was involved with the expansion of the company, opening multiple offices from Texas to the West Coast.
Prior to real estate brokerage, Jeff was involved in financial advisory and business valuation consulting with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. Patterson is married with four children. He enjoys live music, reading, traveling and being outdoors.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Investment Sales
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA in Finance/Accounting – The University of Texas at Austin
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Regional Advisory Council - Apartment Life
- Treasurer - Redeemer Church OC
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - California, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi