John Klinke is currently a Vice President in Stream Realty Partners' Washington, DC office. John's primary focus is to advance the firm's presence throughout the Mid-Atlantic markets as a direct result of executing lease transactions on behalf of existing clients and tenants. John specializes in project leasing and tenant representation while also identifying strategic investment opportunities for the firm and its customers.
Before joining in the formation of Stream Realty's Washington, DC office in 2012, John distinguished himself as an integral part of Stream Realty's Dallas leasing and tenant representation teams.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Market Research and Analysis
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA - Accounting - University of Mississippi
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Member of CREBA of Greater Washington, DC
- Member of NAIOP Northern Virginia