Jon Farris joined Stream Realty Partners in 2009 and is charged with leading the industrial user representation practice. Jon's role includes strategic planning, growth and production of the industrial user representation business unit. Jon has more than 30 years of experience serving clients in the real estate industry primarily representing companies in the industrial and manufacturing sectors. In his role as user representation expert, Jon mitigates risk and saves his clients time and money, which has resulted in his foundation of long-standing business relationships with companies around the globe.
Jon is committed to being one of the most informed and capable brokerage practitioners in the industry. He is among a small number of brokers who have earned both the prestigious SIOR (Society of Industrial & Office Realtors) and CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designations.
Jon was the number one producer for Stream Realty Partners in 2012, 2013, and 2014. Jon was elected as the Industrial Broker of the Year in 2006, 2012, and 2014 from the Houston Chapter of the National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP). Jon was also named CoStar Power Broker in 2011 and 2015, an award given to individuals who completed the highest volume of sales and lease transactions in a calendar year. In 2014 he was named a Heavy Hitter by his peers for the Houston Business Journal's annual Who's Who in Houston's Commercial Real Estate publication. In 2016, Jon was inducted into the NAIOP Hall of Fame awarded to highly esteemed professionals for a lifetime of production and achievement.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Jon graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi, where he earned his business administration degree with an emphasis in real estate and finance.
- SIOR (Society of Industrial & Office Realtors) and CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- American Industrial Valves (AIV)
- American Tile Supply
- Commander Drilling
- Distribution NOW
- Global Energy Capital
- National Oilwell Varco
- Oil States International, Inc.
- Premium Oilfield Products
- Ringers Gloves
- Team Industrial Services, Inc