Josh Morrow is a Vice President within the office tenant representation group of Stream Realty Partners' Houston office. Through a strong work ethic and commitment to first-class customer service, Josh has consistently been able to develop and retain strong relationships with his clients and continually exceeds their expectations.
In addition to business development, Josh provides the firm's clients with a full service, representation offering, which includes transaction management, strategic planning, acquisition, and development opportunities. Josh's business of representing users is rooted in his systematic approach of fostering various cost-saving strategies that consistently seek to drive down operating expenses and increase the bottom line for his clients.
Prior to joining Stream Realty, Josh served two years with FAS, a firm whose core business is managing distressed assets for financial institutions. While at FAS, Josh spearheaded a team to manage user occupied facilities that were real estate owned.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS - Construction Management, School of Architecture - Texas A&M University
- MBA - University of Houston- Real Estate/Finance
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Living Water International
- HOPE International
- DePelchin Children's Center
- Generation One