Joshua Siegel joined Stream in April of 2016 and currently serves as the firm's Denver office Analyst. His core responsibilities include assisting the industrial and office teams in leasing transactions, market research, and analyzing trends in the Denver market.
Prior to joining Stream, Joshua was an analyst with Metropolitan Capital Advisors, a Dallas based finance intermediary focusing on Real Estate capital markets transactions. Joshua graduated from the University of Colorado - Boulder in 2014 where he earned a B.S. in Finance with a certificate in Real Estate studies. Josh is a Colorado Native and a huge fan of the Denver Broncos.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Asset Management
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Debt and Equity
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Market Research and Analysis
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- B.S. Finance - 2014 (University of Colorado, Boulder)
- Certificate of Real Estate Studies - 2014 (University of Colorado, Boulder)